SCORPIONS: SEE ONE AND YOU’RE INFESTED!
Arizona Bark Scorpion
- The most common scorpions in the Clark County Area are the Bark Scorpions.
- Bark Scorpions are active all year long; so you need PROTECTION from them all year long.
- Children two years and younger, elderly, and pets are advised to receive immediate medical attention upon being stung. Bark Scorpions are DEADLY!
- Scorpions are most easily identified by their skinny long claws and stinger tails.
Bark Scorpion Services
- We offer (Recommend) Guaranteed Every Month Power Sprays that create a thick barrier around your entire property.
- We use only Safe and Regulated pesticides that are designed to be safe for the whole family, including your Pets.
- We pay special attention to Scorpion harborage areas and eliminate food sources by controlling all your other pests.
- We offer Complete Home Exclusion of all holes capable of Bark Scorpion entry.
- We offer the complete sealing of all entry points into your business including baseboard sealing, weather stripping replacement and/or repair to doorways and windows.